- Shipping Policy
The 4-20 mA analog output of the SL-7510 scale is a voltage sourcing sensor that will output current which is proportional to the calibrated scale’s weight range (i.e. 4 mA = 0 LBS and 20 mA = 10,000 LBS). It is important to note, that this is a sourcing output sensor (i.e. the sensor will source 9VDC with an output current range of 4-20 mA). Unlike many other “loop powered” type 4-20 mA
sensors, an external supply voltage should not be connected to the unit’s 4-20 mA circuit, however, the ground connection (pin 6) of the DB-9 connector will need to be connected to the same ground as the data acquisition device which will be responsible for interoperating the 4-20 mA signal. This ground connection is imperative, as both the data acquisition device’s power supply and the scale’s internal 9VDC power supply will need to be on the same ground plane for the output current to be synced and measured correctly. Please reference Figure 6 as a visual clarification on how to connect your scales 4-20 mA output to a data acquisition device.
Below is a list of important notes when using the indicator with the 4-20 mA option
● Resolution: 1/1000
● Outside Load: 100-350ohms
● Inside connection: load input port pin “1” of J2, ground port pin “GND” of J2
● Outside connection: load input port pin 1 of DB9, ground port pin 6 of DB9
● To test the connection, connect a 250 ohm load; Locate a voltmeter and probe across the 250 ohm load. As the weight input to the indicator varies, the voltage of the voltmeter will change accordingly
● Pressing the TARE key will reset to output current to 4mA
● 0-20mA output can be set by setting parameter C31 to 0
● Please note that this option will disable the RS232 weigh data output (serial ASCII data ) that comes in the standard indicator.
● Press the PRINT and HOLD key to go into configuration mode
●Go to C32 and press the PRINT key
● The display should show [out-4] and output should be at 4mA
● Press the up/down arrow keys and the [out-#] will increase/decrease
Note: X corresponds to the output current. For example, if out-12 is displayed, then 12mA should be the output. If not, press the left and right arrow key to adjust/calibrate
SellEton Scales Shipping Policy:
At SellEton Scales, we value the importance of receiving your orders in a timely and efficient manner. We strive to provide fast and reliable shipping services to our customers. Our shipping policy is outlined below:
Shipping Costs: All products on our website are eligible for free shipping Across 48 continental USA only. However, residential, farm or rural areas may incur additional charges. Additional services such as lift gate delivery and inside delivery are also subject to extra fees.
Express Shipping: We offer overnight and faster shipping services at an additional cost. Customers can receive a quote by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Time: We aim to deliver most orders within 5 to 7 business days. However, delivery times may vary based on your location, weather, and day-to-day conditions.
Tracking Information: Once your order is shipped, we will send you an email with a tracking number that allows you to monitor the delivery of your order. You can also access your order status and tracking information by logging into your account on our website. If you require additional tracking information, please email us at email@example.com.
Return Policy: We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing our customers with a positive shopping experience. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 15-day return policy. The products must be unused and in their original condition to be eligible for a return. Please note that a 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns, and the buyer is responsible for returning the products, covering the original shipping charges, and any additional return shipping fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please contact our customer support team at 844-735-5386 for assistance.