- Shipping Policy
Load cell packages are designed to have a bigger overall capacity than advertised. This is to ensure the safety & durability of each load cell.
It is best to have 30%-40% more capacity than needed.
- This weighing kit consists of everything you need to build your own scale (except the platform)
- Create your own custom capacity scale with your own platform of any material or size
- Popularly used for tanks and hoppers to weigh liquids or even wooden boards
- The kit can be customized to add more load cells to your needs or upgrade parts and accessories
- 200% overload protection on load cells
- 4 NTEP Load Cells (with various capacities available)
- Mounting hardware
- 1 NTEP Bright LED display with wall-mounting stand and RS-232 (Can be upgraded)
- 1 NEMA rated 4 port junction box Stainless steel
- 4 leveling feet
- 20’ Long stainless steel shielded cable with quick disconnect
- A mild steel indicator will be included for alloy steel load cell kits.
- Stainless steel load cells, and a stainless steel indicator will be included.
- Stainless Steel casing
- AC adapter included (Battery is optional)
- Multiple weighing units: (lb/kg); (g/oz/lb:oz) available on LCD only
- Gross/Tare/Pre-Set Tare/Zero
- Multiple Hold functions
- Count weighing
- Accumulation weighing
- Overload / Underload alarm
- Power saving mode
- Automatic date and time update
- Ability to modify gravity based on
- different geographical locations
- 100% manual zero range setting
- Automatic error warning alarm
- Splash-proof keyboard and display
- Connects to a remote display
- Connects to multiple printers
- NTEP approved for 5,000 divisions
- Certificate Number: 20-069
- Displays up to 50,000 graduations
- 1” LED or LCD display with backlight
- Mounting bracket and Hardware (included)
- Operates on 110V AC adapter (included)
- Full Duplex RS-232 Serial Port
- Drives up to 6 350Ω OHMS load cells
SellEton Scales Shipping Policy:
At SellEton Scales, we value the importance of receiving your orders in a timely and efficient manner. We strive to provide fast and reliable shipping services to our customers. Our shipping policy is outlined below:
Shipping Costs: All products on our website are eligible for free shipping Across 48 continental USA only. However, residential, farm or rural areas may incur additional charges. Additional services such as lift gate delivery and inside delivery are also subject to extra fees.
Express Shipping: We offer overnight and faster shipping services at an additional cost. Customers can receive a quote by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Time: We aim to deliver most orders within 5 to 7 business days. However, delivery times may vary based on your location, weather, and day-to-day conditions.
Tracking Information: Once your order is shipped, we will send you an email with a tracking number that allows you to monitor the delivery of your order. You can also access your order status and tracking information by logging into your account on our website. If you require additional tracking information, please email us at email@example.com.
Return Policy: We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing our customers with a positive shopping experience. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 15-day return policy. The products must be unused and in their original condition to be eligible for a return. Please note that a 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns, and the buyer is responsible for returning the products, covering the original shipping charges, and any additional return shipping fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please contact our customer support team at 844-735-5386 for assistance.