- Shipping Policy
SellEton's SL-AIR-928 Weigh Pad System is one of a kind!
Equipped with our Multi-Channel SL-7561 indicator. you will be able to get total weight & individual wheel weight. In addition, the Briefcase indicator will come with a Built-in printer. Besides weight, you will be able to print & Display Date & time on paper.
Specifications & design:
- pad sizes: 24" (L) x 16" (W) x 4" (H) & 27" (L) x 17" (W) x 4" (H)
- # of load cells: 6 per pad
- Each pad Weighs: 55 lbs
- Portable, low profile, heavy-duty weigh pads (designed to weigh small or large vehicles)
- customizable with 2, 4, or 6 pads
- Machined from lightweight, High strength aluminum
- Comes with a Briefcase indicator & printer
- Interlocking skid-resistant ramps
- 33′ long metal shielded cable
- Each Pad has a capacity of 25,000 lbs
- The total capacity of this unit is 75,000 lbs.
- warranty 2 years on the platform, 1 year on electronics
Optional wireless Tablet or Military grade System with data collection software.
- Multi-Channel weighing
- Axle Pads
- Truck Scales
- S-Link Load cells
- Boat weighing
- Trailer weighing
- All scale platforms
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.