- Shipping Policy
Heavy-duty livestock alleyway scale. Capable of weighing up to 5000 lbs with 1 lb accuracy.
In addition, a Large platform (84″ x 30″), 4″ long ramps, and 1 3/4″ high side rails making a complete livestock alleyway scale. Its heavy-duty construction can accommodate most large livestock, and its motion-sensing technology delivers accurate animal weighing.
Indicator Specifications: ( included with purchase )
- Stainless Steel.
- Upper/lower limit alarm.
- 1” LCD Display with backlight
- Automatic power and power save.
- kg/lb Switchable.
- Automatic error warning alarm.
- Mounting bracket and Hardware.
- 100% manual zero range setting.
- Displays up to 50,000 graduations.
- Count, Auto Hold, Check Weighing features.
- Automatic date and time update.
- Operates on 110V AC adapter or rechargeable battery (100 hours)
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Full Duplex RS-232 Serial Port
- Platform dimensions: 84″ x 30″ x 5″
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Large platform to make a complete livestock alleyway. Thread plate surface
- Motion sensing technology for accurate animal weighing
- Metal Shielded Cable (20′ long)
- 4 – 2500 lb load cells with leveling feet for easy use.
- Heavy duty to accommodate most animals
- Built-in 4″ ramps and 1 3/4″ high side rails
- NEMA 4 Washdown, stainless steel, legal for trade LCD display with rechargeable battery (100 hours) and ac/dc adapter
- NEMA 4 stainless steel junction box
- Warranty: 5 years on the platform, 2 years on electronics
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.