- Shipping Policy
SellEton's Heavy Duty low profile Truck scales are extremely durable & could be used for commercial weighing. Such a system is equipped with yellow rails for safety & used as a guide. In addition, 2 ramps are included for ease of access (entrance & exit).
This scale device can also be used in various types of applications from warehouse & logistics to weighing trucks. Furthermore, this unit will come with a Stainless Steel indicator, printing system. sellEton offers 3 different sizes. 10, 20, or 30 feet in length.
- Platform Size: 10′ (L) x 10′ (W) x 8.5″ (H) ( up to 30' Available )
- Ramps: 3.4′ (L) x 10′ (W) x 8.5″ (H)
- NTEP applications 60,000 lbs x 20 lb
- 6" Height from Ground up
- Six Premium Alloy Steel Nickel Plated Load cells
- Load cells are Watertight for Wet Environments IP67
- Load cell Capacity is 2 times the scale capacity
- Built-in Overload Protection
- NEMA 4x Stainless Steel Watertight Junction Box
- 5-year warranty on Deck plate
- 2-year warranty on Electronics
SellEton’s Shipping policy:
FREE SHIPPING to a business address in the US 48 continental States.
Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico customers please call for a shipping quote.
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.