- Shipping Policy
SellEton Carries over 85 different types of products. One of our product lines is the NTEP Floor scales. NTEP Floor scales are required for those used in trade or commercial applications. Only 4 U.S. states are NOT required an NTEP certificate of conformance to place weighing or measuring devices into commercial service, Those states are ( Tx, Nd, Vt, Ri), All other states are required!
NTEP-approved (Legal for trade) scales can be used for all operations, Perfect for Recycling centers or if you are shipping out products. In addition, NTEP scales are much stronger than regular scales since there is more tubing at the bottom of the scale.
Every NTEP / Certified scale will have NTEP load cells, a junction box & indicator. You also can fight back disputes from logistic companies with NTEP scales!
- Highest Quality Platform scale for industrial use
- low profile 3.5'
- Easy to install, plug in & play
- 200% overload protection
- LED indicator & Stainless Steel braided cable
- NTEP (Legal for trade) CC# 10-081
- LED: 6-digits, 1″ with backlight
- Key: 7 double functions, flexible membrane
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Desk-top, Wall, Column, Adjustable Angle
- Accuracy: 6000e, max:30,000d; resolution 0.3uV/e
- Indicator with built-in thermal printer
- Stainless steel enclosure and mounting bracket
- 1″ LED display
- Functions: Zero, gross, net, accumulation, printing, counting, check weighing, auto-hold
- Units: lb/kg selectable
- NTEP approved for 5,000 divisions
- Ability to modify gravity based on different geographical locations
- Drives up to 8 350ohm load cells
- Operates on both 110V AC adapter and 6V rechargeable battery
SellEton’s Shipping policy:
FREE SHIPPING to a business address in the US 48 continental States.
$100 Extra shipping cost to residential.
$50 Extra for lift gate services. So if you don't have a forklift or loading dock, you will need this service.
Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico customers, please call for a shipping quote.
Attention: After the Scale purchase, We will contact you to confirm the shipping address.
FAQs About the 10000-LB Floor Scale
Do you have questions about a floor scale? 10000 Lbs. is quite a large capacity range, but it's often necessary when dealing with big items. The goal is to focus fully on what you're doing, and that means having a scale platform that's durable with an appropriate counting function. Likewise, the tare function covers the zeroing out of the scale so that it will be ready for action later.
Let's learn more about our floor scales for industrial or shipping use.
Yes. Having the best floor scale can be beneficial, but it could be wrong. Calibration is the process of determining if the scale offers an accurate readout. Luckily, the 5x5 Floor Scale can be calibrated to meet your specific needs. Calibration compares the scale's performance based on a mass of known quantity, which will determine if the scale weighs within its tolerance (accuracy).
Even accurate 60x60 floor scales can be off a little without the operator knowing it. Therefore, calibration is crucial.
You can find a floor scale and indicator package that goes up to 10,000 pounds. It has a full load range, and the quality control device ensures that it is completely accurate.
Depending on the style, it might or might not have a rechargeable battery. This can be beneficial when using the floor scale for industrial or shipping use. Plus, the large LED display will ensure that it's ready for the loading dock or anywhere else you might need it.
The best floor scale to purchase is one that will meet your needs for the application. This might require many things, such as the typical load you'll weigh, accuracy, and where your floor scale is put and used.
For example, if you need it on the loading dock, you might prefer a floor scale with a rechargeable battery so that the versatile unit's ready when you require it. However, if you're weighing standard pallets, you may not be overly concerned with that because you could plug it in.
It's also wise to think about the count functionality. The counting function makes it easier to fully focus on the job rather than being worried about count-increasing safety.
You also have to think about the weight capacity and how you'll use the 10,000-lb floor scales. Will you be using it to check the weighing details of a legal trade? Is it for animals or something else that requires a heavy-duty application? Do you need a fork lift to get the items on the floor scale? In this case, you might want to purchase optional ramps for the highest accuracy and ease of use.
Here are a few pointers for selecting a suitable floor scale:
- Weight Capacity and Intended Use - When you think about buying a floor scale, you should determine how you plan to use it and the materials you'll be weighing. Likewise, you have to consider the physical size of every weight load and whatever variances in size that you might have. Choosing a 10,000-pound option will ensure safe weighing of just about anything. However, it might only be accurate to within one pound, which means it might not be ideal for smaller items.
- Platform Size - The platform size you pick will also matter. For example, you might have one small pallet of items, but they're extremely heavy. Alternatively, you could have a large animal you wish to weigh. Therefore, the platform matters because the entire thing should be on the floor scale for the best results.
- Special Features - Many floor scales have special features, such as battery power, counting modes, and weighing modes. They're designed for your convenience, but you still have to ensure you get the right product for your needs. Otherwise, you may find it difficult or impossible to weigh things correctly.
- Fixed or Moveable - Typically, a large floor scale is not portable. They're often designed to stay in one place for the life of the scale. This happens by installing it in a designated area or mounting it to the floor. However, portable options are becoming more popular. You can use them and put them away when they aren't needed. It's often easier to use but could be a hassle if you weigh items multiple times per day.
NTEP means the National Type Evaluation Program, and this is a non-profit organization. When weighing equipment or floor scales are NTEP-approved, they've been evaluated and tested to ensure that they meet government requirements and standards. In a sense, the items you weigh could be legal for trade.
Floor scales offer many advantages, including:
- More capacity range to handle heavy-duty loads compared to small scales
- Can easily stack or store between uses
- Designed to last
- High versatility and can be used in various ways
- Strong read indicator to show you the numbers easily
SellEton Scales Shipping Policy:
At SellEton Scales, we value the importance of receiving your orders in a timely and efficient manner. We strive to provide fast and reliable shipping services to our customers. Our shipping policy is outlined below:
Shipping Costs: All products on our website are eligible for free shipping Across 48 continental USA only. However, residential, farm or rural areas may incur additional charges. Additional services such as lift gate delivery and inside delivery are also subject to extra fees.
Express Shipping: We offer overnight and faster shipping services at an additional cost. Customers can receive a quote by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Time: We aim to deliver most orders within 5 to 7 business days. However, delivery times may vary based on your location, weather, and day-to-day conditions.
Tracking Information: Once your order is shipped, we will send you an email with a tracking number that allows you to monitor the delivery of your order. You can also access your order status and tracking information by logging into your account on our website. If you require additional tracking information, please email us at email@example.com.
Return Policy: We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing our customers with a positive shopping experience. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 15-day return policy. The products must be unused and in their original condition to be eligible for a return. Please note that a 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns, and the buyer is responsible for returning the products, covering the original shipping charges, and any additional return shipping fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please contact our customer support team at 844-735-5386 for assistance.