From tare entry to counting to check weighing, OP-905 is the ideal choice for any industrial applications. A full numeric keypad allows tare entry directly from the keypad for weighing the contents of totes, cylinders, and containers, eliminating the need to scroll and toggle tare weight values. A count mode allows keyed piece count and APW (average piece weight). The OP-905 indicator is encased in a tough, all stainless steel NEMA 4X/IP67 enclosure for extra-long life, even in the harshest conditions. The ultra-bright, oversized display reduces operator error and accelerates productivity. Fully interactive, it features three RS-232 and one RS-485 communication ports and one USB port as well as complete EDP and print ticket programmability.
- Eleven-button operation with full numeric keypad
- Stainless steel washdown enclosure with U-bracket mount
- Large bright Light Emitting Diode (LED) display
- Gross/Net, tare, piece count, check weighing, records memory
- Programmable print format
- Time and date