- Shipping Policy
SL-3000 Series Low Profile Stretch Wrappers
The SL-3010 Pallet Wrapping Machine - Best Price and Best Functionality
- The maximum amount of adjustment in the base.
- Wrap up to 20 loads per hour. Speed adjusts to 12 RPM.
- Max Pallet size - 52" x 52" x 85"
- Load Capacity - up to 4,000 LBS
- Adjust from 20% to 150% stretch. Turntable Chain Drive. Compatible with all kinds of stretch film rolls (1.5, 2, and 3" core)
- Digital control panel. Selection of 14 wrapping parameters and save it in the 99 programs.
- Convenient photo-eye - allow the operator to walk away.
- 115 volt, 15A
- It's very easy to install simple to operate and has virtually zero maintenance
- Can be moved by Forklift at the Front and at the Rear side
|Max Skid Size||52 x 52 x 85"|
|Load Capacity||up to 4,000 LBS|
|Turntable Speed Adjustable||from 0 to 12 RPM|
|Stretch Film Tension||Manual, 0% - 160%|
|Production Rate||10-20 Loads Per Hour|
|Turntable||65 inch (165 cm) Diameter, Smooth Top, Low profile|
|Power Consumption||115V, 15A|
|Machine Length||100" (253 cm)|
|Machine Height||80" (204 cm)|
|Package Size||65" x 92" x 22"|
|Net Weight||732 lbs (333 kg)|
|Gross Weight||1,027 lbs (466 kg)|
Control Panel Functions
- Separate numbers of Enforced Wraps at bottom/top SKID.
- Adjusting the rotation speed of the Pallet Wrapper Turntable
- Customization SKID wrapping height (if necessary)
- Soft Start and Soft Stop at home position of Pallet Wrapper Turntable
- Setting the carret up/down moving speed
- 99 Customized Wrapping Programs Profiles memory
- Protection from change Wrapping Parameters
- Sound Signals at Start and End of Wrapping cycles
- Customize numbers of Enforced Wraps at the middle of SKID
- Setting the upper Overlap the top of the cargo
- Function to wrap SKID using plastic or corrugated Top Cover
- Emergency Stop Button
- Active Compression Protection System
- Manual Wrapping Mode
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.