- Shipping Policy
The XK-3150-EX indicator is Intrinsically Safe for use in dangerous areas. It comes with a Stainless Steel NEMA 4X enclosure and two power options, a removable rechargeable battery or a power adapter with a 47 ft long charging cord. AC Power Module can be located in a safe or hazardous area. This indicator can also be powered by a battery pack in the hazardous area that attaches to the back of the indicator, for applications where access to power outlets is an issue. A removable battery allows for the ability to recharge the battery in a safe environment. Xk3150-EX has multiple weighing units as well as accumulation, counting, gross, tare, zero, and multiple hold functions. There are 3 weighing modes, Gross, Count, and Accumulation and it is NTEP approved for 5,000 divisions. This indicator is user-friendly with an easy-to-read 1” tall ultra-bright screen and is perfect for chemical or gaseous weighing applications.
- Stainless Steel casing
- AC adapter included, Battery included.
- Multiple weighing units: (lb/kg); (g/oz/lb:oz) available on LCD only
- Gross/Tare/Pre-Set Tare/Zero
- Multiple Hold functions
- Overload / Underload alarm
- Power saving mode
- Ability to modify gravity based on different geographical locations
- 100% manual zero range setting
- Automatic error warning alarm
- Splash-proof keyboard and display
- Connects to a remote display
- Connects to printer
- NTEP approved for 5,000 divisions
- Displays up to 50,000 graduations
- 1” LED or LCD display with backlight
- Mounting bracket and Hardware (included)
- Operates on 110V AC adapter (included)
- Full Duplex RS-232 Serial Port
- Drives up to 6 350 Ohms load cells
SellEton’s Shipping policy:
FREE SHIPPING to a business address in the US 48 continental States.
$100 Extra shipping cost to residential.
$50 Extra for lift gate services. So if you don't have a forklift or loading dock, you will need this service.
Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico customers please call for a shipping quote.
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.