- Shipping Policy
SellEton’s Stainless Steel lift-up Smooth top wash-down floor scale is ideal for many industries. including food, poultry, sea food, agriculture, chemical industries & much more.
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction with capacity of 5,000 lb x 1 lb increment
- All stainless steel, washdown (Diamond Plate Surface)
- Easy lifting of heavy duty deck for washdown cleaning
- Built for pit or above ground use
- Optional rechargeable battery powered that lasts up to 100 hrs in operation
- NTEP US Legal For Trade CC #: 11-016
- 4′ x 4′ x 4.2″ (H)
- 20′ long heavy duty metal shielded cable for indicator
- Canada Legal For Trade CC#: AM-5817
- Durable construction LCD display
- NEMA 4 Wash-down
- Low power design, longer battery (optional) usage time
- 6 digits LCD display with backlight
- Hold function, Zero/Tare function, LB or KG
- 2 years warranty!
SellEton’s Shipping policy:
FREE SHIPPING to business address in US 48 continental States.
$100 Extra shipping cost to residential.
$50 Extra for lift gate services. So if you don't have a forklift or loading dock, you will need this service.
Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto rico customers please call for a shipping quote.
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.