- Shipping Policy
Brand New Axle Scale with capacity of 60,000 lbs x 10 lb.
Used to get reference weight for trucks before leaving your facility. This is Non-NTEP, Easy to use & set up. Comes with Stainless Steel Braided cables & plastic cover for better connection protection.
This Package includes our Op-900 Stainless Steel indicator & thermal printer which will print (Date, weight & time).
• Quick Easy Setup
• High Accuracy
• Designed and Engineered for Vehicle Axle Weighing
• Accumulation Mode Totalizes Weights of All Axles
• All Components are Watertight for Outdoor Environments
• Forklift Portable Design
• Treaded Top Plate
• On/Off Ramps Include Bolting Tabs For Fixed Installations
• NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Junction Boxes
• Durable Two-Part Epoxy Paint Finish
• Factory Calibrated
• 84"(L) x 30"(W) x 5.75"(H)
• 60,000 lbs capacity
• 10 lbs Accuracy
• Stainless steel enclosure with mounting bracket and hardware
• 1″ LED or LCD display with backlight
• Functions: Zero, gross, net, accumulation, printing, counting, check weighing, auto-hold
• Units: lb/kg selectable
• RS-232 output
• NTEP approved for 5,000 divisions
• Ability to modify gravity based on different geographical locations
• Drives up to 8 350ohm load cells
• Operates on 110V AC adapter
• 6V Rechargeable battery
SellEton’s Shipping policy:
FREE SHIPPING to a business address in US 48 continental States.
Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto rico customers please call for a shipping quote.
Products and Pricing. All Products or services listed on the Web site are subject to change, as is Product information, pricing, and availability. Selleton reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Web site feature or the sale of any Product with or without notice. You agree that Selleton will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Web site feature or Product. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your ordering, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or PayPal account charged. If your credit card or PayPal has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account or PayPal account in the amount of the charge.